10 BRADMAN STREET Moranbah
MODERN KITCHEN, 4 BEDROOMS PLUS A SEPARATE PREMISES AT THE BACK!!!
Offering so much value for money with so many extras that have to be seen to be believed, this property is a must to inspect if you are a buyer looking for extra space for extended family, a teenagers retreat or somewhere to operate a business from; with a completely separate and lined premises at the back which has previously been used as a hairdressing salon.
The "original" home at the front is NOT so original as it has been updated with style and simplicity in mind and has been professionally extended to accommodate a 4th bedroom.
Features of this larger-than-average home include:
- A beautiful open plan modern kitchen with a chef's dream oven which has gas cooking; striking splash-backs; stunning stone bench tops; a breakfast bar; and expensive handleless cabinetry
- 4 x Spacious bedrooms (all of which are air-conditioned)
- An updated tiled bathroom with a modern vanity and a separate tiled toilet
- Ample storage built in throughout the home
- A large and private undercover entertainment at the rear of the home, powered with lights and fans, perfect for entertaining on summer nights
- Across the lawn is a large powered colourbond "shed" which has been converted into a fully lined and air-conditioned premises with a modern shower and toilet and its own laundry
- There is a second lockable storage room and laundry adjacent to the undercover car accommodation attached to the home
- There is plenty of room for children and pets to play in either the front yard or the backyard, which are both fenced; a large block of over 800sqm
- A lockable garden shed provides even more storage
- Located just a short walk to the high school, primary school and town amenities
This home is vacant now and is ready for you to move into or rent out for positive returns. An inspection TODAY is a must!
: 809.00 m2
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Moranbah Real Estate
79 Belyando Avenue
T 07 4941 5998
F 07 4941 8061
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.