12 THURSTON DRIVE Moranbah
4 BEDROOM MODERN BRICK HOME WITH LARGE COLOURBOND SHED
Tucked away in a family-friendly tree-lined street in the most sought-after estate in Moranbah lies this spacious modern brick home.
INVEST OR NEST:
The tenants love living here... and so will you! Very few homes ever come up for sale in this area of town - so when a property becomes available it is most often snapped up very quickly!
GOOD NEWS FOR AN INVESTOR OR AN OWNER-OCCUPIER: The good news for an investor is that this property is currently rented to excellent tenants, paying $620 per week on a fixed term lease until 28th February 2022... after which you can continue to rent for excellent returns OR choose to move in and reap the many rewards this stylish home has to offer, which include:
- 4 x Air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Huge plan dining, living and kitchen which seamlessly integrates to the large outdoor undercover entertainment area
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Spacious modern kitchen with overhead cupboards built to the ceiling, large pot drawers, a large corner pantry a dishwasher and even an inbuilt water filter system
- Luxurious master bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Very roomy internal laundry with built-in cabinetry providing even more storage space
- Plenty of room to entertain a large group of people or spread out in the outdoor undercover entertainment area which overlooks the very private backyard
- Secure colourbond fencing to all sides
- Good side access to the DOUBLE BAY COLOURBOND SHED: THE. PERFECT. MANCAVE!
- Extra double lock up garage with remote-controlled electric panel-lift door
- Immaculate, low maintenance residence that will serve as a wonderful investment or family home
Built In Robes
Moranbah Real Estate
79 Belyando Avenue
T 07 4941 5998
F 07 4941 8061
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.