6 JACKSON AVENUE Moranbah
ABSOLUTELY IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME WITH INGROUND POOL: LARGE ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE EXTENDED FAMILY
This very impressive family home has been IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED by the current owners since it was built.
Located in an enviable position with elevated views across the bushland that capture picturesque sunsets every evening, this home is certainly more than just another house... It is a rare opportunity to buy a quality home with absolutely no work required.
The clever layout has been designed with the growing family in mind - with the perfect teenager's retreat already built-in underneath which offers 2 extra air-conditioned rooms, a large rumpus area, a study, a second bathroom and toilet and a kitchenette.
The beautiful undercover outdoor entertainment spaces overlook the sparkling inground salt-water pool which is surrounded by low-maintenance gardens which are set amongst a stunning backdrop. There is an abundance of undercover areas - perfect for protecting your caravan, boat and trailer - but if required there is still ample space for a large shed.
Upstairs is equally as impressive - equipped with a stylish modern kitchen with high-gloss cabinetry, stunning benchtops, ample storage and a designated dishwasher space.
Meticulously cared for - this property has recently been painted with neutral colours and new flooring throughout which are complimented by high ceilings creating airy and light-filled spaces.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Beautifully designed quality kitchen with high-gloss cabinetry and stunning benchtops
- Recently painted
- New flooring
- High ceilings
- 3 Bedrooms upstairs (all with built-in-wardrobes)
- An extra 3 rooms plus a large rumpus room downstairs
- Second bathroom and toilet plus a kitchenette downstairs
- Inground salt-water pool with expandable shade sail/cover
- Covered entertainment area
- Multiple (council approved) undercover areas ideal parking your boat, trailer or caravan under away from the harsh sun
- Lockable garden shed plus ample room for a huge shed if required
- Stunning bushland backdrop
- Secure fencing
- Walking distance to primary and high schools
- Very very well-maintained home which has been cared for by one owner since new
This is a one-of-a-kind home that will not last long... an inspection is a must.
: 777.00 m2
Built In Robes
Moranbah Real Estate
79 Belyando Avenue
T 07 4941 5998
F 07 4941 8061
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.