I am absolutely delighted to offer one of the finest homes available in Moranbah today. Not only is this property truly special, its the epitome of luxurious lifestyle living. Boasting a real WOW factor and outstanding features, this amazing home really does surpass the rest.
Why compromise - when you can have it all?
It is evident that a lot of meticulous planning has gone into the design of this home to craft something that not only unique, but functional, comfortable and exceptionally impressive.
Offering everything on your wish-list and so much more, one very lucky buyer will have a lifestyle envious of everyone.
A glimpse of the features of this stand-out home include:
- Open plan living, dining and stunning kitchen which seamlessly integrates to the outdoor living
- Walk-in-pantry and quality appliances in the kitchen - which has stone bench tops, gloss cabinetry, large pot drawers, extra-large wall oven, dishwasher, striking splash-backs and an island bench
- Carpeted theatre room at the front of the home
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Downstairs powder room with basin and 3rd toilet
- 2 x laundries - one for dirty work clothes - one for normal clothes
- Carpeted internal stairs that separate the living and entertaining areas downstairs to the privately appointed bedrooms upstairs
- 4 x HUGE bedrooms - 2 of which have built-in-wardrobes and 2 of which have walk-in-wardrobes. The master bedroom has a very spacious ensuite with double basins and double shower heads, as well as a walk-in-wardrobe and a balcony
- SO. MUCH. STORAGE. Can you ever have enough storage? There is a WALK-IN LINEN CUPBOARD, built-in shelving, an internal storage room under the stairs and quality cabinetry throughout
- The master bathroom also has double basins, a large shower and a separate bath tub
- And outside - WOW... honestly, IT'S LIKE LIVING ON ACERAGE here - without the maintenance...
- No back neighbours (just scenic bushland)
- No side neighbours to the left (just scenic bushland)
- Excellent side access through double gates to the ENORMOUS backyard
- A very, very BIG and extra-high colourbond shed with 3-phase power (12m x 7m x 4m high)
- A large undercover entertainment area which overlooks the tranquil backyard
- Ample space for the kids and pets to play and still soooo much room for a future pool and a granny flat if required... or convert half of the massive shed into a granny flat? (Subject to council approval)
- Located in a family-friendly little cul-de-sac - surrounded by other quality homes (one of which still holds the record for the dearest house ever sold in Moranbah in excess of $1million)
This is your chance to secure a once-in-a-lifetime property at an exceptional price.