This beautiful brick lowset executive home truely stands out above any others in this price range. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and manicured lawns, it offers excellent value for money and will excite either an owner-occupier or an investor. The owners have moved out and are ready to SELL. There has been a rental appraisal on this home of $750 per week.
It has a huge beautifully manicured yard which is privately fenced, and has a large double colourbond shed which is powered.
This home is far better than your average build too - it has been built by a reputable builder, is immaculately presented and has been designed to create space and modern living at its finest ... but without the astronomical price tag! Some of the many features of this lovely home include:
- 4 x Bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- The master bedroom has a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Large tiled media room
- Stunning kitchen offering so much storage, quality appliances and a sprawling breakfast bar; overlooking the dining and 2nd living area and out to the backyard
- Tiled open plan 2nd living area, dining and kitchen
- Well appointed spacious master bathroom with separate shower and bath tub and a separate toilet
- Tiled double garage with remote-controlled panel-lift electric door
- Excellent side access to the backyard and to the large powered double bay colourbond shed
- An extra garden shed for storage
- Surrounded by lush yet low-maintenance tropical gardens which are watered by automatic sprinklers
- Lots of street presentation and within close proximity to Sunshine Park in a very family-friendly location
- Rental appraisal: $750 per week
- Currently vacant as the sellers have moved out: ready for you or tenants to move in NOW