This property will appeal to an investor who is seeking a fantastic low-maintenance investment that will attract company executives and mine managers for a rental return of approximately $1400 per week (OVER 11% RETURN!!); or an owner occupier looking to make the best home in Moranbah their own paradise.
Situated at the end of a family-friendly cul-de-sac, within close proximity to town in a very sought-after area, sits THE MOST exquisite and undeniably the largest home you will find in Moranbah.
Showcasing flawless finishes, this meticulously designed home is spread over one entire level which incorporates OVER 400sqm under roof.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by over a quarter of an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens with manicured lawns. A striking water feature located at the superbly-crafted double timber doors sets a tone of serenity as you enter into the foyer of the home.
An enormous, captivating living and dining area connect effortlessly to the phenomenal gourmet kitchen in which the resident chef will adore. Equipped with everything you need to prepare a delicious meal while interacting with family and friends, this gorgeous culinary space displays granite benchtops, a walk-in-pantry, ample cupboard and bench space, a servery to the outdoor entrainment area, high-quality appliances including a 900mm wide gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and double sinks in the island bench.
The master bedroom is colossal in size and features a large walk-in-wardrobe, a luxury ensuite with a walk-in-double-shower, dual basins and marbled granite benchtops.
All other bedrooms are king size and there is an office perfectly positioned at the front of the home.
THREE WALK-IN linen cupboards plus multiple other built-in storage cupboards are noteworthy features that will appeal to the most discerning buyer, along with the large internal laundry which allows direct access out to the side clothesline.
A very generously sized media room/rumpus is located at the rear of the home and promotes indoor/outdoor living through sliding glass doors that open up out to the sprawling undercover area. Destined for entertaining, this private oasis is surrounded by lush tropical gardens overlooking the securely fenced backyard.
Arguably the most exciting feature of the home is the FIVE BAY, fully powered colourbond shed, which has 4 enclosed and fully lined AIR-CONDITIONED BAYS; one that is currently used to operate a business from and comes complete with a kitchenette.
This home is like no other in Moranbah. Book your inspection with Marie Dowie today on 0413811621.
- Modern brick home; over 400sqm under roof
- 1097sqm allotment located at the end of a family-friendly cul-de-sac close to town amenities
- HUGE open plan living, dining and kitchen with formal and casual dining areas
- Large tiled media/rumpus/pool room
- Gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops, walk-in-pantry, 900mm gas cooktop and oven, servery to outdoors, dishwasher and island bench
- 4 x Spacious bedrooms PLUS an office
- COLOSSAL sized master bedroom with luxury ensuite - double walk in shower and dual basins with granite benchtops
- 3 x WALK-in linen closets plus extra built-in storage
- Main bathroom has a separate shower and bath tub, a separate toilet room and an external powder room
- Sprawling undercover entertainment area with sliding glass doors leading out from both the rumpus room and the living areas
- 5 Bay fully powered colourbond shed which is fully lined and air-conditioned to 4 bays and has a kitchenette