This home will appeal to 3 types of buyers:
1. Someone looking to move in and live happily and comfortably
2. Someone wanting to rent it out for positively geared returns
3. Someone wanting to add value by adding more rooms downstairs...
This lovely home, as it is, would honestly make such a great family home or a wonderful investment... however, being highset and of legal height downstairs, as well as ALREADY HAVING a SECOND bathroom and toilet downstairs - it will also profit someone who is looking to capitalise by building more bedrooms downstairs (and, needless to say - potentially DOUBLING your rental income!!).
- Spacious, tiled living and dining areas
- A lovely kitchen with a huge pantry which overlooks the tranquil bushland at the back
- 2 x Bathrooms and toilets (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Undercover front verandah upstairs
- Excellent side access to the 2 x Bay colourbond shed
- No back neighbours- unless you class horses as NEIGHHHHbours (just beautiful scenic bushland behind your back fence)
- So much potential to capitalise by building in more rooms downstairs (it is legal height)
- Loads of undercover and lockable car/caravan/boat/trailer accommodation
- Excellent location