Delivering a wonderful sense of space, style and seclusion, this exceptional property is ideal for a family or investor who is seeking a home that is completely done - to the highest standard.
Nestled on nearly a quarter of an acre, with nothing but scenic bushland at the rear, the tranquility and privacy of this property is synonymous with country life complimented by convenience.
From the moment you drive down the quiet family-friendly and tree-lined street - you will be drawn to the wonderful street presentation of 35 Renier Crescent. Freshly painted both inside and out, it presents you with nothing short of a designer home with all the luxuries that one desires - including possibly the best kitchen I have ever seen in all my years selling in Moranbah!
Focus is on open-plan living and entertaining, with the stunning kitchen being the hub of the home where there will be plenty of laughter and memories made as your family gather around the breakfast bar - complete with stone benchtops and waterfall ends; as well as exquisite subway tiles, pull-out pantries, an ample amount of high-gloss cabinetry, large soft-closing pot drawers, quality appliances and striking pendant lights.
While the MasterChef of the home is very content in their dream kitchen, they can be interacting with those in the dining and living areas - thanks to the well thought-out open plan design.
Summary of features and benefits:
- 4 x Bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in-wardrobes
- Split-system air-conditioning throughout the entire home
- Absolutely stunning kitchen with stone bench-tops, waterfall ends, soft-closing drawers, ample high-gloss cabinetry, handle-less overhead cupboards, pull-out pantries, subway tiled splash backs, high quality appliances, a filtered water system for clean drinking water, and pendant lights above the breakfast bar
- Exquisitely renovated bathroom with a separate shower and bath tub. Separate toilet
- New internal and external paint
- New flooring throughout
- Functional family layout
- Undercover timber deck upstairs
- Good height downstairs
- Excellent side AND rear access to the backyard
- Beautiful, large, low maintenance backyard with new fencing; and in which backs onto the tranquil bushland at the rear
- Heaps of room for a pool PLUS a huge shed - or even a second and third dwelling (subject to council approval)
- 968sqm Allotment
- Rent potential $600+ per week