Positioned in a desired area of Dysart, this large family home boasts space both upstairs and downstairs.
With 3 air-conditioned bedrooms upstairs along with an additional 2 air-conditioned rooms downstairs, a bathroom up and a bathroom down, this property could easily accommodate a larger-than-average family or lends itself to sought-after workers accommodation.
Similar properties in Dysart are currently renting for in excess of $450 per week and are currently being snapped up quickly by mining companies and contractors as employers battle with trying to get workers into camp accommodation at astronomical prices... and with new mines going up in the area it's time now to secure your next positively geared investment property at such an affordable price.
FEATURES YOUR FAMILY OR AN INVESTOR WILL LOVE INCLUDE:
- Stylish modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, double sinks, gloss cabinetry and ample preparation space
- Fully air-conditioned both upstairs and downstairs
- 3 x Bedrooms upstairs
- 2 x More rooms downstairs
- 2 x Bathrooms (1 upstairs with a bath tub and shower combination and 1 downstairs bathroom with a shower)
- Timber floors
- Window furnishings
- Undercover wrap-around deck upstairs with sliding glass doors that lead inside
- 2 x Sheds
- Concrete BBQ area
- Heaps of secure storage downstairs and lockable garage
- Double bay carport
- Great height for building in more rooms downstairs
- Large 838sqm allotment with potential to build another dwelling/s or granny flat (subject to council approval)
- Rent potential approximately $450 per week which would make this a highly positively geared property at approximately 10% return