12 SEDGMAN STREET Moranbah
5 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS + SHED +++
Bigger really IS better and in this case - it's the BEST. This very homely home has soooo many extras - it really does tick every box.
Upstairs you will find:
- 4 Bedrooms upstairs (all air-conditioned and 3 out of the 4 bedrooms have built-in-wardrobes)
- A HUGE lounge room with beautiful polished timber floors and split-system air-conditioning
- The living area, dining room and kitchen all flow out through sliding glass doors onto the timber deck which is 1 of the 3 entertaining areas to choose from
- A very large kitchen with a dishwasher, brand new stove, double sinks and LOTS of storage in the cupboards in drawers. It also overlooks the backyard - so it's perfect for watching the kids play outside while you cook dinner in the afternoons
- The bathroom has a separate shower and bath tub ... and lots of storage space too!
- An undercover front verandah offers both shade and a cool breeze in the afternoons
Internal stairs will lead you downstairs to:
- A large rumpus room with a bar that flows out to a another spacious undercover bbq area
- Another air-conditioned bedroom, also with a built-in-wardrobe
- A second shower and toilet
- A large colourbond shed (with a loft inside for extra storage)
- A separate lockable garden shed
- A chook pen
- Established gardens and lawns
- HEAPS of room for a pool
- Good side access
- A privately fenced backyard
- A double carport to the front of the house
Live in a lovely, quiet, family-friendly street and be surrounded by good neighbours- all within a short walk to both Moranbah High School and Moranbah East Primary School. This home is ideal for a family (large or small!) or an investor who wants a very rentable home that has the extras that everyone wants. Perhaps you want to live upstairs and rent out downstairs? Either way - it is ready for you to move into NOW.
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Moranbah Real Estate
79 Belyando Avenue
T 07 4941 5998
F 07 4941 8061
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.