Bigger really IS better and in this case - it's the BEST. This very homely home has soooo many extras - it really does tick every box.
Upstairs you will find:
- 4 Bedrooms upstairs (all air-conditioned and 3 out of the 4 bedrooms have built-in-wardrobes)
- A HUGE lounge room with beautiful polished timber floors and split-system air-conditioning
- The living area, dining room and kitchen all flow out through sliding glass doors onto the timber deck which is 1 of the 3 entertaining areas to choose from
- A very large kitchen with a dishwasher, brand new stove, double sinks and LOTS of storage in the cupboards in drawers. It also overlooks the backyard - so it's perfect for watching the kids play outside while you cook dinner in the afternoons
- The bathroom has a separate shower and bath tub ... and lots of storage space too!
- An undercover front verandah offers both shade and a cool breeze in the afternoons
Internal stairs will lead you downstairs to:
- A large rumpus room with a bar that flows out to a another spacious undercover bbq area
- Another air-conditioned bedroom, also with a built-in-wardrobe
- A second shower and toilet
- A large colourbond shed (with a loft inside for extra storage)
- A separate lockable garden shed
- A chook pen
- Established gardens and lawns
- HEAPS of room for a pool
- Good side access
- A privately fenced backyard
- A double carport to the front of the house
Live in a lovely, quiet, family-friendly street and be surrounded by good neighbours- all within a short walk to both Moranbah High School and Moranbah East Primary School. This home is ideal for a family (large or small!) or an investor who wants a very rentable home that has the extras that everyone wants. Perhaps you want to live upstairs and rent out downstairs? Either way - it is ready for you to move into NOW.