Built to the highest of quality for the current owners, this executive property offers luxurious touches with a thoughtful and practical layout.
Currently being painted a fresh, light and neutral colour on the exterior, this home will charm you with its street appeal and will captivate you as soon as you enter the spacious foyer.
The huge and stunning kitchen is the hub of the home - where your family will sit and make many memories around the large island bench/breakfast bar, whilst the chef of the home boasts their culinary repertoire. An additional media room adds extra space for you family to really spread out, and the large and fully fenced backyard is the perfect children's playground. There's already a fantastic colourbond shed with a long concrete driveway for kids to learn to ride bikes on, and plenty of room if you ever wanted a pool in the future: all of this and the icing on the cake is that it's an a sought-after family-friendly cul-de-sac.
This home will tick all your boxes and more. An inspection is a must.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE INCLUDE:
- Spacious open-plan layout
- Light-filled rooms with sliding glass doors leading out from both the dining room and the living area to the undercover outdoor area
- Luxurious ensuite and walk-in wardrobe to the master bedrooms
- 4 x Bedrooms PLUS 2 living areas / media room
- Beautiful kitchen with a huge amount of bench and preparation space, quality cabinetry and appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, and a huge breakfast bar - all of which is central and open plan to the living, dining and outdoor areas
- Main bathroom features separate shower and bath tub
- Internal laundry with more built in storage
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the large beautifully manicured backyard
- Long concrete driveway leaving through double gates to the powered colourbond shed
- Additional double lock up garage with remote controlled panel lift door
- This home has been built for the current owners to the highest quality and is in a friendly little cul-de-sac neighbourhood